Welcome to the Dirt City Motorplex! The Lena Motorsports Club has been working tirelessly to build this facility from the ground up since April, 2018. We look forward to many years of growth and to continue bringing the best of motorsports to Oconto County. There are several facility rules in place, not only for safety but for the enjoyment of all our guests at Dirt City. We ask that you please abide by all guidelines set in place. We hope you have an enjoyable stay and we look forward to welcoming you back for years to come!
Dirt City Motorplex Staff
DIRT CITY CAMPING RULES
These rules and regulations apply to all Dirt City Motorplex camping areas, both on and off site from the track.
- Dirt City Motorplex permits adult and family camping only. All guests age 13 & older are required to wear a wristband.
- No overnight camping is allowed in any of the regularly designated parking areas.
- Camps are to be set-up in assigned campsites only. Each campsite will be laid out and identified.
- All vehicles must have camping/vehicle pass and must be parked within your own campsite.
- No minors under the age of 18 will be permitted to camp without a parent or guardian present. Guests will be required to provide identification before entrance into the camping areas.
- Absolutely no pets or animals are allowed in any spectator area. Pets and animals must be tied, caged, or otherwise secured in the camping area and supervised at all times.
- No private drones of any kind are allowed to be flown over Dirt City Motorplex at any time.
- Absolutely no ATVs, UTVs, motorcycles, scooters or golf carts are allowed in any camping or spectator areas! All such vehicles brought to Dirt City Motorplex will not be allowed into the facility and will be parked outside the camping gates. Please leave these vehicles at home.
- Only race workers, security, & race teams are allowed to have carts, atv’s, scooters, etc.- this provision will be strictly enforced!
- Excessively loud music is not allowed! Quiet time is from midnight to 6am.
- Operating any device that makes unnecessary noise is prohibited.
- Please place all garbage in the containers provided at each campsite. Please, keep your area clean!
- Bonfires and digging of fire pits are not allowed. Cooking fires are allowed, but must be controlled and no larger in diameter than a burn barrel.
- Please do not throw bottles, cans, furniture, or other foreign objects into your campfire. Charcoal residue is all that’s to be left in campfires. Fires are never to be left unattended at any time!
- Fireworks of any kind are strictly prohibited!
- The management of Dirt City Motorplex reserves the right to exercise discretion in all these matters.
- Security personnel or law enforcement will remove violators of the above rules, regulations, or local laws from the facility. In addition, entry wristbands will be confiscated. Once guests in violation of the above rules are ejected, they cannot return. Absolutely no refunds will be granted to anyone ejected from the premises. There are NO exceptions!
If you are in need of security, please go to the main entrance gate. If you have an emergency, please dial 911.
*There are several facility rules in place, not only for safety but for the enjoyment of all our guests at Dirt City. We ask that you please abide by all guidelines set in place.